contribute to living over existing
As the Living Over Existing brand grows, so does the need for great quality content. As a result, we are looking for contributors who would like to share fresh and original content with our growing audience.
THE LOE GIRL:
- Creative women between the ages of 24-35 who are business owners or interested in entrepreneurship.
- She is currently running a side hustle, wanting to take the next step on her ideas or running her business full-time.
- She's also dealing with real life. She's a mother, wife, working a 9 to 5 and/or is currently dating. She's passionate about self-care and would like more resources on what it's really like to navigate through life as an entrepreneur.
LOE has a strong focus on helping women build incredible brands and also live an intentional life around entrepreneurship. We are striving to redefine entrepreneurship by providing our audience with advice and resources geared towards wellness, lifestyle and business.
What we're looking for:
- Well written, shareable and inspiring articles between 1,000 and 2,000 words that exemplify the LOE voice, brand and audience.
- Original content that has not been used anywhere else.
**Current chosen articles will be posted on the site between March and May.**
- Business tips and strategies
- Business tools/book reviews
- Business stories/What it's like to run a business
- Personal development/Mindset
- Money (personal and business finance)
- Lists (Ex: 11 Ways To ________)
- Lifestyle stories/Life outside of running a business
- Mental health
- Healthy eating
If you are great at storytelling, have strong writing skills and would like to submit an article idea, please complete the form below with a detailed explanation of the article you would like to pitch. Please make sure to clearly state the idea and keep in mind the target audience. Article submissions don't have to be directly geared towards entrepreneurship but please keep in mind the overall audience.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com